What is CxLink Datalakes
Syntax CxLink Datalakes enables real time replication of data from SAP applications to AWS services (S3, Kinesis) using SAP Landscape Transformation (SLT)
Key Features and Benefits
- Leverages SAP SLT functionality to centrally manage the replication of data from multiple source systems towards AWS services
- Supports offline data replication to Amazon S3 Buckets.
- Supports online data replication and Change Data Capture to Amazon S3 Buckets and Amazon Kinesis Data Streams
- Allows for data formatting and ETL functions to enhance data extracted (timestamp, formato, csv, json,....)
- Pushes data from SAP SLT to AWS delivering an exceptional performance ratio making it an ideal solution for high data volumes, compared to other mechanisms that pull data out of SAP by using ODP extractors.
CxLink Datalakes applies the custom logic to send the data to the supported AWS services by using the Business Add-In (BAdI) provided by SAP starting with version DMIS 2011 SP15 or higher.
|SAP Netweaver||7.0 or higher (SAP Kernel release 720 or higher)|
|SAP S/4HANA||1609 or higher (SAP Kernel release 753 or higher)|
|BW/4HANA||1.0 & 2.0|
|SAP SLT||on SAP Netweaver 7.40 or higher|
|Embedded SAP SLT||on S/4HANA 1909 or higher|
|EHP3 FOR SAP CRM 7.0|